||July 15, 2005
- SBC (Small & Medium Business Corporation)
- MCST (Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism)
- KIPO (Korean Intellectual Property Office)
- KOFIC (Korea Film Council)
- KCC (Korea Communications Commission)
- MOEL (Ministry of Employment and Labor)
- MHW (Ministry of Health & Welfare)
- KSPO (Korea Sports Promotion Foundation)
- MOE (Ministry of Education)
- ME (Ministry of Enviroment)
- MOF (Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries)
- MOLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport)
||4.1 Billion (as Sept 2019)
||30 years (2005-2035)
- Start-ups, Venture companies, SMEs and etc.
- (MSCT Account)
- Projects and companies in Cultural Industries (Act on The Promotion of Cultural Industries).
- (KIPO Account)
- Companies applying or commercializing IP (Invention Promotion Act).
- (KCC Account)
- Projects and companies in Broadcasting and Telecommunication Industries (Broadcasting Act, Telecommunications Business Act, Internet Multimedia Broadcast Services Act).
- (KOFIC Account)
- Korean Films and etc.
||KVIC (Korea Venture Investment Corporation)